Our mission is to provide a learning environment that will encourage students, who are at the point of expulsion, to take advantage of educational opportunities, accept responsibility for their decisions, and make positive changes in their lives.
- Reduce the number of dropouts by serving students in an alternative education program.
- Prepare each student academically, behaviorally, and socially to re-enter the traditional school setting.
- Assist each student to investigate suitable career paths and set appropriate goals.
- Offer experiences that will promote lifelong learning and develop skills in problem solving and decision making.
- Actively involve parents/guardians in all aspects of the student’s educational program.
- Encourage civic involvement through utilization of community resources and student participation in service projects.